Friday, December 19, 2008

Shelley Wynter is kind of back...

Looks like our Shelley Wynter is back. He can be heard on blogtalkradio.com at 11 AM on The Right Side. I had a chance to check out his show yesterday, and true to form it seems as though Shelley does his best at the end of his show.

Koz Carson called Shelley on his cell phone while Shelley was in the middle of his show. Shelley remarked "now why would he call when he knows I am on the air?" I guess I wondered the same thing.

UStalknetwork had the largest number of chat room members during Shelley's time slot while he was part of their forum. I checked the site out yesterday and they had half of the numbers they had when Shelley was on the air. I have said it before and I shall say it again, I don't think that UStalk is going to make it. Oh well, off to check out Shelley!

No comments:

Post a Comment